- These are the worst conditions for a bush or grass fire.
- If a fire starts and takes hold, it will be extremely difficult to control and will take significant fire fighting resources and cooler conditions to bring it under control.
- Spot fires will start well ahead of the main fire and cause rapid spread of the fire. Embers will come from many directions.
- Homes are not designed or constructed to withstand fires in these conditions.
- The safest place to be is away from bushfire prone areas.