Firey Women in Wudinna
A series of free bushfire safety workshops for women.
- understanding bushfire and warnings
- deciding when to leave early or stay and defend
- preparing yourself emotionally
- operating fire pumps and equipment
- preparing a Bushfire Survival Plan
Thursday 15 July and Friday 16 July 2021
9am to 3pm each day
Attendance is required at all sessions to receive full benefit.
Wudinna CFS Station
Richards Avenue, Wudinna
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, registrations are essential. Register now!