Message ID: 0006121
Time Message Issued: 20:01
Date Message Issued: 26/02/2022
Advice Message - ASHBOURNE Threat is Reduced Issued 26 Feb 2022 20:01Issued for Ashbourne Hay Shed Fire near Ashbourne in The Fleurieu Penninsula
The threat of this fire has reduced, however people are reminded to take care in the area. Smoke will reduce visibility on the roads and there is a risk of falling trees and branches.
For information on bushfires check the CFS website at www.cfs.sa.gov.au or phone the Information Hotline on 1800 362 361.
This message at the time of sending is the final message in relation to this event. This message expires at: 26/02/2022 20:58
WHAT TO DO:
- Check and follow your Bushfire Survival Plan.
- Stay alert for potential dangers such as smoke, increased traffic and falling trees.
- Drive carefully in the area as smoke may reduce visibility.
- Close all doors and windows and stay inside if the smoke is causing you concern.
- Look and listen for information on television, radio, internet, mobile phones and by speaking with neighbours.
KEEP UP TO DATE:
- CFS website cfs.sa.gov.au
- Information Hotline 1800 362 361
- For hearing or speech impaired users, phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 1800 362 361
- For teletype service TTY 133 677 then ask for 1800 362 361
- CFS on Facebook or Twitter
- Alert SA Mobile App
- On local ABC radio, FIVEaa, or one of our other Emergency Broadcast Partners
For emergencies call Triple Zero (000)
End of Message
MEDIA PLEASE NOTE:
- Emergency Warning Messages are to be broadcast immediately and then every 15 minutes following.
- Watch and Act Messages are to be broadcast immediately and then every 30 minutes following.
- Bushfire Advice Messages are to be broadcast at the discretion of the broadcaster.