Message ID: 0005474
Time Message Issued: 16:05
Date Message Issued: 22/03/2021
Fire Origin / Fire Name: BURTON, HELPS ROAD
Issued for BURTON, HELPS ROAD near Edinburgh Airport, in the Northern Suburbs of Adelaide
BUSHFIRE ADVICE MESSAGE
This fire is causing smoke to drift in the Area of Edinburgh Airport, Northern Express Way, Penfield, and Sailsbury area(s).
You are advised to close all doors and windows and stay indoors if the smoke is causing you concern. Be careful when driving as smoke may reduce visibilty.
For updates visit the CFS website www.cfs.sa.gov.au or phone the Bushfire Information Hotline on 1800 362 361.
Shapes on this map image indicate the Warning Area to which this message applies.
YELLOW: Advice Message; ORANGE: Watch and Act Message; RED: Emergency Warning
This message will be updated as the situation changes or before: 22/03/2021 17:02
WHAT TO DO:
- Check in with your family and neighbours. Smoke can be dangerous for people with respiratory or heart conditions
- Slow down when driving and be aware there could be people, vehicles or animals on the road
- Turn your car headlights on and close windows and outside vents
KEEP UP TO DATE:
- CFS website : cfs.sa.gov.au
- Bushfire Information Hotline 1800 362 361
- For hearing or speech impaired users, phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 1800 362 361
- For teletype service TTY 133 677
- CFS on Facebook or Twitter
- On local ABC radio, FIVEaa, or one of our other Emergency Broadcast Partners.
Do not rely on a single source for warning information.
For emergencies call Triple Zero (000)
End of Message
MEDIA PLEASE NOTE:
- Emergency Warning Messages are to be broadcast immediately and then every 15 minutes following.
- Watch and Act Messages are to be broadcast immediately and then every 30 minutes following.
- Bushfire Advice Messages are to be broadcast at the discretion of the broadcaster.