Message ID: 0005200
Time Message Issued: 15:48
Date Message Issued: 28/12/2020
Fire Origin / Fire Name: GLADSTONE
Issued for HUDDLESTON ROAD at GLADSTONE in THE MID NORTH
BUSHFIRE ADVICE MESSAGE
The threat from this fire has reduced, however people are reminded to take care in the area. Smoke will reduce visibility on the roads and there is a risk of trees and branches falling.
For information on bushfires check the CFS website www.cfs.sa.gov.au or phone the Bushfire Information Hotline on 1800 362 361.
This message at the time of sending is the final message in relation to this event. This message expires at: 28/12/2020 16:42
WHAT TO DO:
- Take care in the fire area over the next few days
- Take care when driving through the area. Be aware there could be people, vehicles or animals on the road
- Report fallen trees (SES 132 500) and power lines (SA Power Networks 13 13 66)
- Check your property for fire and embers particularly in roof spaces, under decks, raised floors and in gutters
- Check in with your neighbours
- If you see flames report the fire by calling triple zero (000)
KEEP UP TO DATE:
- CFS website : cfs.sa.gov.au
- Bushfire Information Hotline 1800 362 361
- For hearing or speech impaired users, phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 1800 362 361
- For teletype service TTY 133 677
- CFS on Facebook or Twitter
- On local ABC radio, FIVEaa, or one of our other Emergency Broadcast Partners.
Do not rely on a single source for warning information.
For emergencies call Triple Zero (000)
End of Message
MEDIA PLEASE NOTE:
- Emergency Warning Messages are to be broadcast immediately and then every 15 minutes following.
- Watch and Act Messages are to be broadcast immediately and then every 30 minutes following.
- Bushfire Advice Messages are to be broadcast at the discretion of the broadcaster.