Message ID: 0006094
Time Message Issued: 13:54
Date Message Issued: 21/02/2022
Advice Message - LOWER LIGHT, MCEVOY ROAD Monitor Conditions Issued 21 Feb 2022 13:54
Issued for LOWER LIGHT, MCEVOY ROAD near Lower Light in the Mid North of South Australia
This fire is causing smoke to drift in a North Westerly direction. Potentially impacting on the community of Lower Light.
You are advised to close all doors and windows and stay indoors if the smoke is causing you concern. Be careful when driving as smoke may reduce visibilty.
For updates visit the CFS website www.cfs.sa.gov.au or phone the Information Hotline on 1800 362 361.
Shapes on this map image indicate the Warning Area to which this message applies.
YELLOW: Advice Message; ORANGE: Watch and Act Message; RED: Emergency Warning
This message will be updated as the situation changes or before: Feb 21 2022 18:00
WHAT TO DO:
- Check and follow your Bushfire Survival Plan.
- Stay alert for potential dangers such as smoke, increased traffic and falling trees.
- Drive carefully in the area as smoke may reduce visibility.
- Close all doors and windows and stay inside if the smoke is causing you concern.
- Look and listen for information on television, radio, internet, mobile phones and by speaking with neighbours.
KEEP UP TO DATE:
- CFS website cfs.sa.gov.au
- Information Hotline 1800 362 361
- For hearing or speech impaired users, phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 1800 362 361
- For teletype service TTY 133 677 then ask for 1800 362 361
- CFS on Facebook or Twitter
- Alert SA Mobile App
- On local ABC radio, FIVEaa, or one of our other Emergency Broadcast Partners
For emergencies call Triple Zero (000)
End of Message
MEDIA PLEASE NOTE:
- Emergency Warning Messages are to be broadcast immediately and then every 15 minutes following.
- Watch and Act Messages are to be broadcast immediately and then every 30 minutes following.
- Bushfire Advice Messages are to be broadcast at the discretion of the broadcaster.