Message ID: 0004804
Time Message Issued: 18:31
Date Message Issued: 29/01/2020
Origin / Name: COFFIN BAY
ISSUED FOR COFFIN BAY
The SA Country Fire Service (CFS) advises people East of Coffin Bay on the Lower Eyre Peninsula that smoke may be visible.
The cause of the smoke is a grass fire, South of the Flinders Highway and Coffin Bay Road intersection.
CFS are monitoring condition.
For updates visit the CFS website (www.cfs.sa.gov.au) or phone the Bushfire Information Hotline on 1800 362 361.
This message will be updated as the situation changes or before: Jan 30 2020 09:00
WHAT TO DO:
- Check and follow your Bushfire Survival Plan
- Decide what you will do if the situation changes
- Look and listen for information on television, radio, internet, mobile phones and by speaking with neighbours
KEEP UP TO DATE:
- CFS website : cfs.sa.gov.au
- Bushfire Information Hotline 1800 362 361
- For hearing or speech impaired users, phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 1800 362 361
- For teletype service TTY 133 677
- CFS on Facebook or Twitter
- On local ABC radio, FIVEaa, or one of our other Emergency Broadcast Partners.
Do not rely on a single source for warning information.
For emergencies call Triple Zero (000)
End of Message