Message ID: 0006036
Time Message Issued: 14:50
Date Message Issued: 07/02/2022
Origin / Name: GLENBURNIE
Grass and plantation in the Glenburnie area of the Lower South East
ISSUED FOR GLENBURNIE
More than 10 CFS crews and numerous Forestry SA crews, supported by four aerial bombers, are working to stop a grass and plantation fire at Glenburnie, near Mount Gambier in the Lower South East.
Residents are advised to remain vigilant and continue to monitor conditions.
Members of the public are asked to keep away from the area as multiple emergency service vehicles are working to stop this fire.
For updates visit the CFS website (www.cfs.sa.gov.au) or phone the Information Hotline on 1800 362 361.
This message will be updated as the situation changes or before: Feb 07 2022 16:30
WHAT TO DO:
- Check and follow your Bushfire Survival Plan
- Decide what you will do if the situation changes
- Look and listen for information on television, radio, internet, mobile phones and by speaking with neighbours
KEEP UP TO DATE:
- CFS website : cfs.sa.gov.au
- Bushfire Information Hotline 1800 362 361
- For hearing or speech impaired users, phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 1800 362 361
- For teletype service TTY 133 677
- CFS on Facebook or Twitter
- On local ABC radio, FIVEaa, or one of our other Emergency Broadcast Partners.
Do not rely on a single source for warning information.
For emergencies call Triple Zero (000)
End of Message