Message ID: 0006040
Time Message Issued: 16:23
Date Message Issued: 07/02/2022
Origin / Name: GLENBURNIE
Grass and plantation in the Glenburnie area in the Lower South East
ISSUED FOR GLENBURNIE
15 CFS crews, numerous Forest Industry crews and Farm Fire Units, with the assistance of four aerial bombers have contained the fire.
A mineral earth break has been established around the perimeter of the fire and crews are now actively mopping up and extinguishing hot spots. Smoke may still be visible within the area for sometime.
The public are reminded to stay away from the area, as emergency service vehicles are working on and near the edge of roads in the area.
Residents are advised to remain vigilant and continue to monitor conditions.
For updates visit the CFS website (www.cfs.sa.gov.au) or phone the Information Hotline on 1800 362 361.
This message will be updated as the situation changes or before: Feb 07 2022 18:02
WHAT TO DO:
- Check and follow your Bushfire Survival Plan
- Decide what you will do if the situation changes
- Look and listen for information on television, radio, internet, mobile phones and by speaking with neighbours
KEEP UP TO DATE:
- CFS website : cfs.sa.gov.au
- Bushfire Information Hotline 1800 362 361
- For hearing or speech impaired users, phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 1800 362 361
- For teletype service TTY 133 677
- CFS on Facebook or Twitter
- On local ABC radio, FIVEaa, or one of our other Emergency Broadcast Partners.
Do not rely on a single source for warning information.
For emergencies call Triple Zero (000)
End of Message