Message ID: 0006102
Time Message Issued: 18:51
Date Message Issued: 22/02/2022
Origin / Name: GLENBURNIE
Glenburnie East of Mount Gambier in the Lower South East of South Australia
ISSUED FOR GLENBURNIE
The SA Country Fire Service (CFS) and forest industry firefighters are responding to a fire burning within a pine plantation near Glenburnie, east of Mount Gambier in the Lower South East.
Multiple firefighting aircraft are supporting the efforts on the ground.
Crews will be working overnight in the area.
The public should be aware that there will be emergency vehicle traffic in the area and drivers should ensure that they adhere to the road rules.
Smoke will continue and may be visible from the area during this time.
For updates visit the CFS website (www.cfs.sa.gov.au) or phone the Information Hotline on 1800 362 361.
This message will be updated as the situation changes or before: Feb 23 2022 09:00
WHAT TO DO:
- Check and follow your Bushfire Survival Plan
- Decide what you will do if the situation changes
- Look and listen for information on television, radio, internet, mobile phones and by speaking with neighbours
KEEP UP TO DATE:
- CFS website : cfs.sa.gov.au
- Bushfire Information Hotline 1800 362 361
- For hearing or speech impaired users, phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 1800 362 361
- For teletype service TTY 133 677
- CFS on Facebook or Twitter
- On local ABC radio, FIVEaa, or one of our other Emergency Broadcast Partners.
Do not rely on a single source for warning information.
For emergencies call Triple Zero (000)
End of Message