Message ID: 0005421
Time Message Issued: 14:43
Date Message Issued: 01/02/2021
Origin / Name: GREEN PATCH
ISSUED FOR GREEN PATCH
The fire at Greenpatch has been contained.
CFS Firefighters, supported by DEW and Farm Fire Units, will be mopping up and blacking out parts of the fireground into this evening.
This fire may be causing a lot of smoke in the area, and members of the community are urged to take care, particularly if driving.
Emergency services may be working on and around roads in the area, and motorists are advised to stay away. If you need to travel on roads in the area, please take care and drive to the local conditions.
For updates visit the CFS website (www.cfs.sa.gov.au) or phone the Bushfire Information Hotline on 1800 362 361.
This message will be updated as the situation changes or before: Feb 01 2021 16:27
WHAT TO DO:
- Check and follow your Bushfire Survival Plan
- Decide what you will do if the situation changes
- Look and listen for information on television, radio, internet, mobile phones and by speaking with neighbours
KEEP UP TO DATE:
- CFS website : cfs.sa.gov.au
- Bushfire Information Hotline 1800 362 361
- For hearing or speech impaired users, phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 1800 362 361
- For teletype service TTY 133 677
- CFS on Facebook or Twitter
- On local ABC radio, FIVEaa, or one of our other Emergency Broadcast Partners.
Do not rely on a single source for warning information.
For emergencies call Triple Zero (000)
End of Message