Message ID: 0006133
Time Message Issued: 15:37
Date Message Issued: 10/03/2022
Origin / Name: LINCOLN NATIONAL PARK
McLaren Point Prescribed Burn
ISSUED FOR The township of Port Lincoln
National Parks and Wildlife Service (NPWS) are conducting a prescribed burn in the Lincoln National Park 12kms South East of Port Lincoln. The prescribed burn is causing smoke to travel into Port Lincoln township.
Smoke will be present during the afternoon and evening as the prescribed burn is completed. National Parks and Wildlife Service crews will remain on scene until the prescribed burn is complete and made safe.
For updates visit the CFS website (www.cfs.sa.gov.au) or phone the Information Hotline on 1800 362 361.
This message will be updated as the situation changes or before: 10/03/2022 21:00
WHAT TO DO:
- Check and follow your Bushfire Survival Plan
- Decide what you will do if the situation changes
- Look and listen for information on television, radio, internet, mobile phones and by speaking with neighbours
KEEP UP TO DATE:
- CFS website : cfs.sa.gov.au
- Bushfire Information Hotline 1800 362 361
- For hearing or speech impaired users, phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 1800 362 361
- For teletype service TTY 133 677
- CFS on Facebook or Twitter
- On local ABC radio, FIVEaa, or one of our other Emergency Broadcast Partners.
Do not rely on a single source for warning information.
For emergencies call Triple Zero (000)
End of Message