Message ID: 0005485
Time Message Issued: 19:57
Date Message Issued: 01/04/2021
Origin / Name: MOUNT DRUMMOND
Mount Drummond scrub Fire, near Mount Hope on the Lower Eyre Peninsula.
ISSUED FOR MOUNT DRUMMOND
There is a scrub fire west of Mount Drummond, near Mount Hope on the Lower Eyre Peninsula, South Australia.
CFS will be monitoring the conditions throughout the night.
This fire activity has decreased but may still be causing smoke in the area, members of the community are urged to take care, particularly if driving on the southern end of the Flinders Hwy.
The cause of the fire is yet to be determined.
For updates visit the CFS website (www.cfs.sa.gov.au) or phone the Bushfire Information Hotline on 1800 362 361.
This message will be updated as the situation changes or before: Apr 02 2021 09:00
WHAT TO DO:
- Check and follow your Bushfire Survival Plan
- Decide what you will do if the situation changes
- Look and listen for information on television, radio, internet, mobile phones and by speaking with neighbours
KEEP UP TO DATE:
- CFS website : cfs.sa.gov.au
- Bushfire Information Hotline 1800 362 361
- For hearing or speech impaired users, phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 1800 362 361
- For teletype service TTY 133 677
- CFS on Facebook or Twitter
- On local ABC radio, FIVEaa, or one of our other Emergency Broadcast Partners.
Do not rely on a single source for warning information.
For emergencies call Triple Zero (000)
End of Message