Message ID: 0004780
Time Message Issued: 13:42
Date Message Issued: 22/01/2020
Origin / Name: RAVINE
Dust & ash in Roper Road Area near Cygnet River
ISSUED FOR RAVINE
Dust and ash are reducing visibility in the Roper Road area to the west of the Cygnet River community as well as in vicinity of Timber Creek Rd and Rowland Hill Highway.
People are reminded to drive with caution and abide by any speed restrictions.
People are reminded that use of drones without authorisation from CFS air operations is strictly prohibited.
If you are found to be operating a drone in a way that is hazardous to other aircraft, the penalty can be up to two years in prison and/or a fine up to $25,200 for an individual.
For updates visit the CFS website (www.cfs.sa.gov.au) or phone the Bushfire Information Hotline on 1800 362 361.
This message will be updated as the situation changes or before: 22/01/2020 16:00
WHAT TO DO:
- Check and follow your Bushfire Survival Plan
- Decide what you will do if the situation changes
- Look and listen for information on television, radio, internet, mobile phones and by speaking with neighbours
KEEP UP TO DATE:
- CFS website : cfs.sa.gov.au
- Bushfire Information Hotline 1800 362 361
- For hearing or speech impaired users, phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 1800 362 361
- For teletype service TTY 133 677
- CFS on Facebook or Twitter
- On local ABC radio, FIVEaa, or one of our other Emergency Broadcast Partners.
Do not rely on a single source for warning information.
For emergencies call Triple Zero (000)
End of Message