Firey Women - Karoonda
A free bushfire safety workshop for women
The workshop includes information and practical sessions in a fun and practical environment.
This is a two day workshop, so attendance is required on both days to achieve full workshop benefit.
- Understanding bushfires and warnings
- Deciding when to leave early or stay and defend
- Identifying hazards at your home
- Preparing yourself emotionally
- Operating fire pumps and equipment
- Preparing a Bushfire Survival Plan
Saturday 30 January and Sunday 31 January 2021
9am to 3pm each day
Please note this is a 2 day workshop. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, registrations are essential.
Karoonda Football Club, 11049 Karoonda Hwy, Karoonda