Firey Women in Flaxley
A series of free bushfire safety workshops for women.
- understanding bushfire and warnings
- deciding when to leave early or stay and defend
- preparing yourself emotionally
- operating fire pumps and equipment
- preparing a Bushfire Survival Plan
Thursday 12, 19, 26 August and 2 September 2021
6:30pm to 9:30pm each day
Attendance is required at all sessions to receive full benefit.
Flaxley Memorial Hall
Strathalbyn Road, Flaxley
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, registrations are essential. Register now!