Firey Women in Lucindale
A series of free bushfire safety workshops for women.
- understanding bushfire and warnings
- deciding when to leave early or stay and defend
- preparing yourself emotionally
- operating fire pumps and equipment
- preparing a Bushfire Survival Plan
Saturday 14 August and Sunday 15 August 2021
9am to 4pm each day
Attendance is required at all sessions to receive full benefit.
Lucindale War Memorial Hall
92 Centenary Ave, Lucindale
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, registrations are essential. Register now!