Firey Women in Port Lincoln (Two full days)
A series of free bushfire safety workshops for women.
- understanding bushfire and warnings
- deciding when to leave early or stay and defend
- preparing yourself emotionally
- operating fire pumps and equipment
- preparing a Bushfire Survival Plan
Saturday 18 September and Sunday 19 September 2021
9am to 5pm each day
Attendance is required at all sessions to receive full benefit.
CFS Regional Office, 32 Matthew Place, Port Lincoln
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, registrations are essential. Register now!