Firey Women in Port Lincoln (Four evenings)
A series of free bushfire safety workshops for women.
- understanding bushfire and warnings
- deciding when to leave early or stay and defend
- preparing yourself emotionally
- operating fire pumps and equipment
- preparing a Bushfire Survival Plan
Monday 21 September - Thursday 23 September 2021
6pm to 10pm each day
Attendance is required at all four sessions to receive full benefit.
CFS Regional Office, 32 Matthew Place, Port Lincoln
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, registrations are essential. Register now!