Firey Women in Wudinna
A series of free bushfire safety workshops for women.
- understanding bushfire and warnings
- deciding when to leave early or stay and defend
- preparing yourself emotionally
- operating fire pumps and equipment
- preparing a Bushfire Survival Plan
Saturday 16 October and Sunday 17 October 2021
9am to 5pm each day
Attendance is required at all sessions to receive full benefit.
Wudinna CFS Station, Wudinna
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, registrations are essential. Register now!