Firey Women - Coffin Bay
A free bushfire safety workshop for women
The workshop includes information and practical sessions in a fun and practical environment.
This workshop runs over multiple days, so attendance is required on all days to achieve full workshop benefit.
- Understanding bushfires and warnings
- Deciding when to leave early or stay and defend
- Identifying hazards at your home
- Preparing yourself emotionally
- Operating fire pumps and equipment
- Preparing a Bushfire Survival Plan
Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 September 2020
9am to 5pm each day (BYO lunch)
Please note this is a two day workshop. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, registrations are essential.
Coffin Bay Hall, Coffin Bay
Registration numbers are limited.